sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Dewey's Readathon: Hour 6

Eating or eaten: oranges, herbal tea, chocolates (in the picture).
Reading: Ready Player One - Ernest Cline
Pages read: 64. I'm only starting to warm up ;)


Well, I actually spent hour 5 looking up references in the Proust. I've since then started reading Ready Player One, much more readable for a readathon, and I'm advancing at greater speed. Yay!

Onto the mini-challenge:

Re-Title Your Current Read, hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog:


Ready Player One becomes Geeks and Nerds Unite! It's not that fun. I'm not that creative. Buh :(


6 comentarios:

  1. Ready Player One is really fun. Perfect for a readathon. I hope you enjoy it. And Proust? That's intense! Good luck, and happy reading!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is going much better with Ready Player One. It is really fun indeed :)

      Proust is intense but worthy. This Goodreads group helps a lot.

      Eliminar
  2. I hope you're still going strong and that Ready Player One has begun to intensify for you. I haven't read it but from what I hear about it I can expect it gets intense...? Anyway! Good luck and keep on going! :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! I'm a third of the book in and it is getting pretty intense! I think I'm going to recommend this one a lot. :)

      Happy reading!

      Eliminar