sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Dewey's Readathon: Hour 12

Yay, I'm still awake!

Eaten/ing: nothing since dinner (it's past 1 am here, you guys). I feel a strong tea is now in order to keep me awake in the wee hours.
ReadingReady Player One, by Ernest Cline.
Pages Read: 211. I'm going to finish this book. Sometime. Today.



Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?

I'm starting to feel pretty sleepy. Again, it's 1 am.

2) What have you finished reading?

Nothing! Not a single book! Boo :(

3) What is your favorite read so far?

My current and only read (hahaha - lame I know). But it would be even if I had finished more books. Ready Player One is amazing.

4) What about your favorite snacks?

The grilled-cheese sandwich might have gone awry because I might have been too much into the book. But it was tasty and nutritious. The chocolates were also outstanding.

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!

Yes! That is the best part! I've left a few comments here and there, but plan on exploring the blogs I've discovered when my eyes are not about to fall out of my sockets.

4 comentarios:

  1. Ready Player One is such a fun book! Happy read-a-thon day and keep up the reading!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is indeed. It is keeping me awake! Happy reading to you too :)

      Eliminar
  2. You're doing a great job! Don't focus too much on the nr of books read but on the nr of pages. It will make you feel better. Happy reading! :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That is great advice! Thank you for cheering :)

      Eliminar