sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

About Me


Hello, I am a reader.


I do many more things with my life, but literature is and has always been a great part of it. I also have the worst memory ever, so I started recording my thoughts about books a long time ago. But only recently thought about starting a blog. Sometimes, I'm that slow with things. In this case, I have to thank Amazon. It triggered my fight or flight response regarding Goodreads, and I felt I needed to put my eggs in different baskets.

I read both for entertainment and to expand my mind, so you can expect a healthy mix of genres here. Although it’s true that I’m usually drawn to classics, dystopias and WWII. Don’t say I didn't warn you.

I also have a problem with book purchases. Namely, that I can't stop buying books and don't have nearly as much shelf space as I need, so my house looks like a book shelter.

When I'm not reading, I'm doing science, watching films and series, exercising or cooking and eating. My pinterest account faithfully reflects my other hobbies.

You can ask everything else you want to know about me in the comments!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario